M i d l a n d A f f i l i a t e d O f f e rs Brochure O n Inland W a t e r w a y s Services
The Midland Affiliated Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, has recently released a new four-page color brochure featuring the diversified water transportation services of its nine companies. The brochure details the specific barging services of the Ohio River Company, Orgulf Transport, and Chotin Transportation, along with the support capabilities of Capital Marine Supply, Port Allen Marine, and Walker Supply.
These companies combine with Red Circle Transportation, Eastern Associated Terminals, and Boston Towboat to form what Midland refers to as "the one best system" of water transportation.
The marine services include barge transportation, new barge construction, marine repair, fuel and food supplies, a full-service shipyard, towing and tug services, blue water barge transportation, and modern dry bulk terminals.
Photographs and more information on each company are included in the brochure.
For a free copy and additional information, Write 85 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from August 1983 issue
- IThe First Annual International Inland Waterways Conference & Trade Show page: 6
- NASSCO Holds Christening For Second Ingram-Class Tanker page: 14
- Dravo Offers Free 66-Page Color Brochure Describing Towboat & Barge Designs page: 15
- Genstar Appoints West Executive Vice President page: 15
- SNAME Panel SP-8 Members Survey NASSCO's Productivity Gains page: 16
- Oerlikon Opens $7-Million U.S. Manufacturing And Laboratory Plant For Welding Consumables page: 17
- Moran Appoints Two Top Executives page: 18
- Moss Point Marine Delivers Nicor Clipper- Largest Offshore Tug/Supply Vessel Built In The U.S. page: 22
- Lehman N a m e d Manager M a r i n e A n d Industrial Sales At E l e c t r o - M o t i ve page: 23
- M i d l a n d A f f i l i a t e d O f f e rs Brochure O n Inland W a t e r w a y s Services page: 23
- DECK MACHINERY A REVIEW page: 24
- Swiftships Delivers Second 117-Foot Tug To Otto Candies page: 52
- First Guyed Tower Platform Installed In Gulf of Mexico page: 52
- $ 4 - M i l l i o n C o n t a i n e r s h i ps S e p a r a t o r C o n t r a ct A w a r d e d A l f a - L a v al page: 53
- AWO Higher User Taxes Would Be Bad Economics page: 55
- Halter Marine Building Diesel-Electric Sternwheeler For 1984 World's Fair page: 58
- Newport News Completes Annual Overhaul Of Cruise Liner Veendam In 12 Days page: 63
- FMC Delivers Third Hydraulic Dump Barge To Smith-Rice page: 63
- $186-Million Contract To Convert Tanker Into Hospital Ship Awarded To National Steel page: 68
- Halifax Industries Celebrates Inauguration Of Floating Dock —Brochure Offered On Facilities page: 68
- Bender Delivers First Five Of Twenty Shrimp Boats For Guyana page: 69
- George Fegert Honored For Work With Shipyard Conference page: 74
- MSC And Ocean Carriers Sign $250-Million T-5 Tanker Pact page: 74
- Tuna Clipper Saves 80,000 Gallons Of Fuel On One Trip—Literature Available page: 74