C. Plath And Racal Marine Controls Sign Cooperation Agreement
—Literature Available The managing director of C. Plath of Hamburg, West Germany, a division of Litton Industries Inc., announced recently that an agreement for close cooperation with Racal Marine Controls Limited has been signed.
The combined know-how and expertise of these two highly respected companies in the marine field will now be made available to the marine world.
The new Racal-Decca MK 7 and MK 2 marine gyrocompasses based on the long experience of C. Plath in this field will be introduced in September 1984 for deliveries commencing November 1984.
C. Plath has also taken over the shares of Racal Pilot A.S. of Copenhagen.
The full production range of Racal-Decca-Autopilots and steering systems will be continued by C.
Plath and distributed by Racal Marine Controls Limited as in the past.
For a free brochure and further information, Circle 29 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from November 15, 1984 issue
- USS Iowa (BB-61) page: 4
- Western Gear Relocates Corporate Headquarters To South Milwaukee page: 5
- McLean Urges American Shipping Community To Remain Competitive page: 6
- C. Plath And Racal Marine Controls Sign Cooperation Agreement page: 7
- Sandusky Offers Brochure On Centrifugal Castings page: 7
- Braden Winch Marketing New Planetary Hoist page: 8
- Killian Named VP Of H.O. Penn Power Div. page: 8
- Watterworth Appointed Vice President-Operations For General Steamship page: 8
- B&W And Flight Safety Form New Joint Venture Training Company page: 10
- Hoch Promoted At Comsat TeleSystems page: 10
- WABCO Forms Worldwide Parts And Service Network page: 10
- Rothermel Named Sales Vice President For Comsat TeleSystems page: 11
- Bay Shipbuilding Awarded $l 80-Million Contract To Build Three Containerships For Sea-Land page: 11
- U.S. NAVY SHIP OVERHAUL MARKET First Update — Changes As Of October 1984 page: 12
- Sperry Introduces New 340-mm Radar, New Autopilot, And 'Marinized' PC page: 30
- Twin Matson Container Barges Christened At McDermott Shipyard page: 32
- Renk Offers Reference List Of Marine Gear Units Used In Naval Vessels page: 32
- Renk Offers Literature On RCF Generator Gears page: 33
- Alexander Industries Named Agent For Clow/Greenberg page: 33
- Kidde Offers Free Brochure On Total Fire Protection page: 33
- Mctgnavox Introduces Civil Global Positioning System page: 36
- IMODCO Awarded Contract By Esso Suez For Mooring Terminal Offshore Egypt page: 36
- Eastern Marine Signs Contract For Passenger/Auto Ferry page: 37
- New Krupp Atlas ARPA Gets British DoT Type Approval page: 43
- Dyvi Heavy Lift Vessel Busy Transporting Semisubmersibles page: 47
- RFD Survival Liferaft Line Gains Davit-Launch Approval page: 47